The Village Parody pt.1 The Village Parody pt.1

uh

If I wanted to watch a guy being a jackass, i'd watch a george bush speech.

ha ha ha!

....

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Or you could look in a mirror.

Your choice really.

The Supermarket The Supermarket

attention

Hey dumbasses

We don't care about your useless opinions about guns, keep it to yourself.

See what the title says? Write a review for: The Supermarket. That doesn't mean: Hey, we want your brainless opinions on shit in the reviews, noone reads them except to give you the unhelpful vote!

Dumbasses

(oh btw, as for my review, it was fairly good, with artistic simplicity, although not a ton of time invested, so a six should suffice).

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

m

Not as good as the other two no, and the milk thing was unneccesary. Better then most entries but not top 50 material this time.

Hack Hack Revolution Hack Hack Revolution

...

Good coding, there was some sync problems. Basically its just a ripoff of stepmania though..., I thought it was going to be a more creative type of input instead of... well the same thing as stepmania.

oh, and wtf is "1th".

Orb Catcher Orb Catcher

uh

Unless im missing something here, this game doesn't even fucking do anything. Its just an orb you can click on and a countdown timer...

Even if it does something for other users, im using flash player 7 here and theres obviously some sort of compatability problems.

Stay Alive v.2 Stay Alive v.2

uh

It was quite small and the attacks were uncreative and dull. The instant replay was kind of stupid and pathetic, as well as unneccesary (it wasn't anything cool, like slowdowns or sexy ghost images).